JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$700
Manufacturer
Magnum Research
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Medford
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Low round count, very clean and sharp bore, scratches in the finish, reliable and shoots well. This is the full-length 4.4" barrel version, not a semi-compact. I've collected four CZ derivatives in different calibers, and want to get down to two to make room for some variety. Comes with two mags, a case, and potentially ~150 rounds of 230gr RN FMJ brass ammo. Asking $700, no trades unfortunately.

Will ship to a verifiable FFL, prepaid or through an escrow service. Otherwise face to face at a mutually convenient FFL.

baby eagle 45 2.jpg baby eagle 45 1.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Low round count, very clean and sharp bore, scratches in the finish, reliable and shoots well. This is the full-length 4.4" barrel version, not a semi-compact. I've collected four CZ derivatives in different calibers, and want to get down to two to make room for some variety. Comes with two mags, a case, and potentially ~150 rounds of 230gr RN FMJ brass ammo. Looking for either $700 or trade of similar value - mostly interested in a 357 or bigger revolver, POSP 8x scope, or reloading equipment.

Will ship to a verifiable FFL, prepaid or through an escrow service. Otherwise face to face at a mutually convenient FFL.

View attachment 1387808 View attachment 1387809
Steel frame?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top