JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2150
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Ligonier
State
Other
Zip Code
For sale:

A fresh off the bench Kibler SMR!

Made from a exhibition grade, custom cut piece out of the mountains of Pennsylvania; even my wife, who lacks interests in rifles, to say it's the curliest stock she have ever seen!

A 44" swamped, .40 Caliber barrel offers a slim and well-balanced rifle. Weighs in right around 7lbs. Double triggers for all you target shooters and hunters!

Please feel free to ask any questions or send me a PM. I am always willing to speak on the phone, so don't be shy.

$2150 OBO Shipped and insured. Comes to you in a wooden crate with a free tshirt!

More pictures upon request.

82B28539-361B-42E6-AEA7-B6141EE405F1.jpeg 9C90880C-4117-4A55-B717-47EC7E2F2C11.jpeg BAD9846D-A827-4ECE-85A9-1AB0CC393D7C.jpeg EC5B7065-DC9C-407D-A249-62C2AC2D20C6.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
This sold a while back, sorry! My schedule and workload is freeing up quickly though, so if you want to chat more about me possibly putting one together for you, give me a PM!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top