JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Anybody local bought this brass yet? Would like some feedback prior to biting the bullet so to speak. I bought from a guy in Alaska with good luck but he had more history with us.

Anybody local bought this brass yet? Would like some feedback prior to biting the bullet so to speak. I bought from a guy in Alaska with good luck but he had more history with us.

I checked my records and found that I placed six orders over a six month period totaling 13K rounds from birdzman. You get a friendly, responsive guy who promptly ships what he represents in his ads. His packaging withstood many a dropkick from USPS and the count was generous. I did not order 9mm from him only because I didn't need any more. If you need what he has - I wouldn't hesitate to order.

Dirk

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top