JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Listing this for a friend of mine. I copied the main description below from the armalite website. He is selling the rifle along with the items listed below.

Nightforce scope already mounted on 50 cal. 12x42-56.
RCBS -Press and complete die set for the 50 cal.
Qty 429-- brass cartridges
Qty 185-- 647grain bullets
Qty 725--#35 primers
Bi-pod that came with rifle

This rifle has been fired less than 15 times. He is selling to fund a car project. Serious inquiries only. He will entertain serious offers, but please no low ball offers. I'll try and get some pics posted later today. He is asking $7000.00 for the ENTIRE package. He is not looking to split up the package at this time. You can ask questions through the forum or my e mail-- [email protected] and I will make sure to get you the answers. My friend doesnt have a computer.

This rifle is the newest incarnation of the wildly popular AR-50 chambered for the powerful 50 BMG cartridge. A single shot bolt action rifle featuring a unique octagonal receiver bedded down into a V-shaped stock. Designed to be an economical answer for the challenges of long range shooting, the AR-50A1 is amazingly accurate and with its massive fluted muzzle brake, it has a very gentle recoil. The AR-50A1 is a highly refined rifle which is a stark and refreshing difference that maintains its superiority over its competition.
ArmaLite's great .50 has been refined, with smoother action, attractive new bolt stop, and even greater strength than the original AR-50. The same great accuracy, but now even more Beautiful.

Model: AR-50A1
Caliber: .50 BMG
Barrel: 30" Chrome moly, 8 Groove
Rifling Twist: RH 1:15"
Muzzle Device: Highly Efficient Multi-Flute Recoil Check, Very Moderate Felt Recoil. Threading: 1"-14
Upper Receiver: Modified Octagonal Form, Grilled & Slotted for Mil STD Scope Rail with Boss to Engage Cross-Slot on Receiver
Bolt: Triple Front Locking Lug
Ejector: Spring Loaded Plunger, Automatic Ejection
Extractor: Sako Type
Trigger: Schilen Standard Single Stage, Approximate 5 lbs Pull
Stock: 3 Section Stock: Extruded Forend, Machined Grip with Vertical Grip, Forged and Machined Removable Buttstock
Buttplate: Vertically Adjustable, Specially Built for Heavy Calibers
Overall Length: 58.5" Without Buttstock: 49 3/4 inches
Weight: 34.1 LBS
Finish: Hard Anodized Aluminum, Manganese Phosphated Steel
Accuracy: 7" - 8" @ 1000 yds
Included with Rifle: 15 Minute Sight Base, Owners Manual, Ear Plugs, Limited Lifetime Warranty[/i