JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hello all,

I really don't want to get rid of this set but I could use the money as I just received the call from Larue for a Predatar.

What I have here is a set made by Aero Precision. Both upper and lower are cerakoted from the factory in Magpul FDE. The upper is also labeled SAA above the forward assist, as AP makes their sets and branded the upper with that. The lower has the typical Aero markings.

The upper is complete with Forward assist and port door.
The lower is stripped but includes an already installed Magpul FDE trigger guard.

There's normal wear and tear on them from being built and disassembled. The set has seen 2 range trips. Lightly used rifle, so there's some markings here and there as expected on a used but cerakoted set. The only marks that I will tell you about beyond what's seen in the pictures that are even remotely noticeable are from the trigger guard and bolt catch roll pin, and obviously the charging handle catch. Very tiny small marks/wear points, but they are there. You can really see anything that may be noticeable in the pictures.

Outside of of those marks and the wear and tear the set is very nice.

Asking Price: $190 ftf or $200 Shipped.

Payment Method: Cash in person or Paypal if shipping (Either gift or YOU cover fees)

Location: If meeting ftf, must be within 25 minutes of Lacey. I am traveling this week for work, and can not go any further.

If Shipping:
USPS Priority Mail insured

NO TRADES

**IF SHIPPING, YOUR FFL MUST ACCEPT SHIPMENT FROM AN INDIVIDUAL.**

Please IM or e-mail for fastest replies. This is posted on multiple forums so going by IM/Post/Email time stamps.

fderec1.JPG
fderec2.JPG

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top