JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$37
Manufacturer
Federal
Caliber
223 Remington
City
Shelton
State
Washington
Zip Code
First: I have 1,000 rounds (case) of Federal 9mm 147gr Tactical HST Hollow Point nickel plated cased ammunition. Am willing to sell by the box of 50 or sell the whole case. Case price is $700.00 or box price is $37.00. Retail price is $39.99 so am not price gouging.

Here is a place and description of some in stock for retail but you have to be LE to purchase:

Second: I have 2,000 rounds (2 cases) of CBRS re-manufactured .223 Boat Tail Hollow Points. These are in 8 box's of 250 and selling for $750 per 1,000 or $190 per box of 250.
Columbia Basin Reloading Supply made these years ago and has since been bought out.

Third: I have 1,000 rounds (case) of CBRS re-manufactured .40 S&W 180 gr Montana Gold Flat Points. These are in 4 box's of 250 and selling for .50 cents a round, so,$125 for 250 rounds.
Columbia Basin Reloading Supply made these years ago and has since been bought out.

I am traveling to Vancouver today and could meet you if that would help (Black Friday).

Please, cash only.

Scott
360-229-0574 text is best

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service