JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Showing up early to bi Mart for ammo and reloading stuff is almost a waste of time even on there shipment days. They stock shelves through out the day so maybe an hour after they open. I work swing and I have been working bimart, sportsmans, and other shops to get ammo so I know things now lol

I normally buy from Freedom Munitions , good stuff when shipping is free, about .20 a round. I shop the Damascus Bi-Mart, was in Saturday and picked up 10 50 round boxes of Blazer Brass. They always have it in stock when I have been there

Say it this way.

When my favorite (close to me) Bi-Mart is out of the ammo that is suppose to be on sale.....I ask them to check with another store. I'm not adverse to traveling in order to get a good deal. But of course, it has to be worth it (to me). 9mm CCI Blazer Brass for about $10 a box of 50 rds is a good deal. But, IF I'm traveling.....I'll want more than just 4 boxes. Yup....I've even managed to buy a case of it awhile back.

Anyway......today I happened to be at Delta Park- Fisherman's Marine. Guess what?
CCI Blazer brass 9mm was less than $10 a box of 50. There was plenty on the shelf.
And, 400 rd brick of Fed 22LR was less than $25. There was plenty of those too.

And

Next door at Dick's Sporting Goods I found Remington 9mm 115 grn FMJ for about $11 a box BUT....with the mail in rebate......it comes to less than $9 a box,. Too bad that the mail in rebate is only good for a total of 5 boxes per household. And, you'll need to cut off the UPC codes from the boxes to mail in with the rebate slip.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
BiMart's issues with keeping shelves stocked may have something to do with the company that supplies all their powders, primers, ammo and possibly a bunch of other shooting and non-shooting related inventory. Way back before Sandy Hook Bimart wasn't getting things that everyone else had, primers, powder. They receive every thing from one company called "All Sports Supply" A local company. It's a subsidiary of a larger company from back East. I don't recall the name now. May have been "Big Rock Sports".

Way back then I got POed that I couldn't get what I wanted repeatedly and spent a bunch of time on the phone. Never found anyone with All Sports to talk to. Did end up talking with someone from the outfit back East though, for naught. I did eventually talk with people at Winchester Powders that told me there was no shortage of W231.

All I'm saying is it may not be Bimarts fault, other than, maybe, staying with a single lame distribution company for all these years.

I think it's odd that years ago they had a bigger selection of reloading equipment (including Lee Products) when loading your own wasn't as popular. Now all they have is RCBS (fine equipment) but it's all overpriced and there really isn't a full set up there on the shelf. Kinda defeats the purpose of being a "discount" department store. Seems like a waste of shelf space. The powder selection is odd too IMOP. Seems like they would choose more common popular powders that sold at a higher volume. Also, who only buys 100 over priced Hornady swaged or xtp pistol bullets at a time? I don't think they have knowledgable people doing the ordering like they used to. Now I just sound like a crotchety old man lol.

Also, who only buys 100 over priced Hornady swaged or xtp pistol bullets at a time?

LOL That's the way I started :D....Then I started getting smarter! You have a good point though. Why don't they carry some Berry's, Laser Cast etc. Maybe All Sports doesn't carry those things? I know Fisherman's and Sportsman's Warehouse get supplies from several different distributors, where I'd heard back when Bimart only has All Sports as a supplier for such product.

It makes me fee like...it's a waste of time but I can't stop looking.
FB_IMG_1492133655235.jpg

I'm still mad at GI Joe's for putting themselves out of business. Not that they were worth much at the end.

Seems to me like BiMart's has had more reasonable 22 in stock lately, I assumed it was a slowdown in hoarding.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top