JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That is the main reason I didn't get a FRT or WOT. I just couldn't get past the lack of semi auto. I'll have to keep looking around and get one of these when available.

Would this be considered full semi auto?

Soooooo if one setting is "semi auto" what's the other setting? "Faster semi auto"? To be legal both settings are semi auto, no?

Still haven't shot mine but I'm looking forward to it.

After watching their video, I think making it may turn out to be a big mistake. While we understand that he is actually pulling the trigger many times, to a lay person (judge) it appears indistinguishable from a machine gun.

Yeah.... the third option seems to make it look just like all the drop in auto sears, the Lightning Link, and other devices that the ATF have categorically classified as "Machine Gun".

It might also rip their entire argument from under their feet in that it follows the definition of "no more than a single shot per single function of the trigger"

Because if it's really "semi auto", then why the other setting?
What does the Forced Reset do?
Are they saying that the single function is basically automated by the Forced Reset device to make it closer if not outright a Machine Gun?

Yeah.... the third option seems to make it look just like all the drop in auto sears, the Lightning Link, and other devices that the ATF have categorically classified as "Machine Gun".

It might also rip their entire argument from under their feet in that it follows the definition of "no more than a single shot per single function of the trigger"

Because if it's really "semi auto", then why the other setting?
What does the Forced Reset do?
Are they saying that the single function is basically automated by the Forced Reset device to make it closer if not outright a Machine Gun?
I sure hope they win their battle with the BATF, because I would like those in several of my ARs

Of all the folks who have shot my two sub machine guns, none have ever switched them to single shot.
So why would you want a single shot option on a drop in reset trigger?

Of all the folks who have shot my two sub machine guns, none have ever switched them to single shot.
So why would you want a single shot option on a drop in reset trigger?
Your two aren't really guns that can reach out far. An AR is decent out to a good distance. Forced reset only doesn't give you a multi purpose rifle. It gets you a spray and pray. Having the ability to go back to one shot only means you can shoot at those distances a little more controlled and actually hit something.

But that's what folks want to play with. You buy one of these triggers for fun and giggles.
You can shoot other single shot rifles for accuracy.

But that's what folks want to play with. You buy one of these triggers for fun and giggles.
You can shoot other single shot rifles for accuracy.
1642517296942.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top