JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I live in central Oregon and the other night when it was in the twenties, someone left the garage door open all night. I have several thousand rounds of ammo in there including shotgun shells and small and large-bore rifle and pistol ammo. When I discovered it in the morning, it was probably around thirty degrees in there. Should I be concerned?

Receo is quite right - frozen ammo is highly volatile and should only be handled by highly trained ammunition disposal authorities. Given your stated quantity of hazardous materials, I would hate to see Receo's transportation abilities taxed - I can gear up and deploy my specialized L.A.T.S. (Live Ammunition Transportation Subaru) at a moments notice to relieve you of any 223/556 materials as soon as you give the word.

Of course you have my assurance that all materials will be dispensed with in a sustainable manner, in a manner conducive to recycling.

I recall reading somewhere several years ago that if you are in need of subsonic 22 and it isn't available in your local area that you (supposedly) can take your box/brick/whatever of high velocity 22, put it in a ziplock to avoid moisture buildup, and store it in your freezer for a month or so. As I never confirmed it myself. Anyone ever try this?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top