JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I live in central Oregon and the other night when it was in the twenties, someone left the garage door open all night. I have several thousand rounds of ammo in there including shotgun shells and small and large-bore rifle and pistol ammo. When I discovered it in the morning, it was probably around thirty degrees in there. Should I be concerned?

Receo is quite right - frozen ammo is highly volatile and should only be handled by highly trained ammunition disposal authorities. Given your stated quantity of hazardous materials, I would hate to see Receo's transportation abilities taxed - I can gear up and deploy my specialized L.A.T.S. (Live Ammunition Transportation Subaru) at a moments notice to relieve you of any 223/556 materials as soon as you give the word.

Of course you have my assurance that all materials will be dispensed with in a sustainable manner, in a manner conducive to recycling.

I recall reading somewhere several years ago that if you are in need of subsonic 22 and it isn't available in your local area that you (supposedly) can take your box/brick/whatever of high velocity 22, put it in a ziplock to avoid moisture buildup, and store it in your freezer for a month or so. As I never confirmed it myself. Anyone ever try this?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top