JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't worship the ground Ayoob walks on. Having been a NTI practionier and having competed in tactical competitions where he and other's were competitive, I have seen that their personal skills are often no longer at the top. That said, there are a lot of arguments on styles and opinions in the gun world. That shows the importance of getting well rounded and differing training styles, not just buying into one style or method. But I prefer to take my training from sources that are proven and have a long track record. Front Sight does neither. I don't argue that their coaching may be good, I just prefer to put my money and time into top tier instruction and certifications. With all the issues that have plagued Front Sight, it's methods of raising funds, it's broken promises, IMHO I would rather support Thunder Ranch, DTI, LFI, FAS, Chapman Academy. Front Sight has a long way to go. Now again, this is all subjective of course, if you feel that your training is on par and carries the same weight, then you need to go where you need to go. I personally would rather go elsewhere.

Final Note. My opinions were posted to answer the O.P. If you disagree with my opinions that is fine, to each their own. Most any training one gets from a qualified instructor is far better than no training at all. I am not interested in pissing matches.

Final Note. My opinions were posted to answer the O.P. If you disagree with my opinions that is fine, to each their own. Most any training one gets from a qualified instructor is far better than no training at all. I am not interested in pissing matches.

I dissagree with your uninformed opinion of Frontsight Training and Ignatius Piazza's ackomplishments. This might help, includes lots of informative links. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ignatius_Piazza Good Day!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top