JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
i have a FEG PA-63 and, for whatever reason, want to upgrage my sights. prior to the downfall of makarov.com, i picked up a sig rear sight, wich with a little work fits well and looks good. problem is, i have no idea how to proceed with the front sight. a PA-63 is a direct blowback design similar to a makarov, walther pp, colt 1903 pocket, the recoil spring is mounted around the barrel and acts directly on the front of the slide. i'm not sure if the metal there is thick enough for a dovetail.

has anyone had any experience with a sight instal like this? i was thinking a millett dual crimp. or a 1911 style stake on. is it possble to add material to the top of the slide and dovetail that, or slot it revolver style? thoughts?

so i guess makarov.com isn't dead and gone completely. it's still up but their operations are closed. found what i'm looking for. looks like a small dovetail. can any one i.d. that front sight? or recomend a factory front sight with a shallow dovetail?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top