JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I wanted to let you all know that Front Sight has some really good deals on classes right now. I have been down 3 times and have really enjoyed it. Their classes are scripted to proven techniques. Originally I purchased the Gun & Gear package, the lectures were worth the trip. I'm open to answer any questions that I can. Keith

Here in part is the Email I received.

Dr. Ignatius Piazza
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
Dear Keith,
I knew this day would come. I just didn't think it would happen so soon.
Although I did everything possible to prevent it from happening yesterday by opening up all our phone lines, and bringing in as many people that could fit in Front Sight's Corporate Office to handle your calls, EVERY phone line was busy ALL DAY LONG.
I apologize to the hundreds of people who tried multiple times to get through to take advantage of our amazing "Second Chance Offer" but received a busy signal all day long. PLEASE don't keep e-mailing me to tell me you could not get through. I got your message loud and clear.
I understand it is now time for Front Sight to move into a larger corporate office and I will be working on that this summer.
Until then, to be fair and make it right for those who tried all day to get through but could not, I am extending Front Sight's amazing "Second Chance Offer" until 6:00pm PST, Monday, July 19th.
Please don't wait until Monday or you might find all the lines busy again. Call before the huge rush on Monday. I'm giving you 6 full days to take advantage of the offer you missed due to our constant busy phone lines so take advantage of the offer early.

FOR THE NEXT 6 Days and 6 DAYS ONLY, I am going to give ANYONE who MISSED one of our amazing offers in the PAST the opportunity to purchase it NOW.
PLUS if you have already purchased from us in the past, FOR THE NEXT 6 DAYS and 6 DAYS ONLY, I am going to give ANYONE who previously purchased one of our amazing offers, the opportunity to purchase as many of the same offer NOW for HALF PRICE.
THAT'S RIGHT!
If you have yet to purchase from us because you missed a deadline on one of our past amazing offers, you have the next two days and the next two days only to purchase it NOW.
If you have previously purchased one of our amazing offers, you can purchase as many of the same offer again at HALF PRICE NOW.
All you have to do is call my office at 1.800.987.7719 between the hours of 8:30am and 6:00pm PST and tell my assistants Jon, Tim, Joe, or Jim what you want and they will accept your purchase over the phone via credit card.
WARNING: Deadline is 6:00pm PST, Monday, July 19, 2010.
SECOND WARNING: DO NOT wait until the last day to call or you may find that all you get is a busy signal. Call now to make sure you get in before the lines get too busy near the end of the deadline.
My office staff, Jon, Tim, Joe, and Jim, work 8:30am to 6:00pm PST so you can call them and take advantage of your Front Sight "Second Chance" offer.
Call them today at 1.800.987.7719.
To refresh your memory on some of the great offers you may have missed, here are a few of them...
Any Two Day Course Certificate for only $100. Good for new or returning students. Minimum order of 5 or more Certificates, purchase with a credit card over the phone. Call 1.800.987.7719 and my staff will take your order.
OR
Four Day Defensive Handgun Course Certificate for only $300. Must be for student's first course. Minimum order of 2 or more Certificates, purchase with a credit card. Call 1.800.987.7719 and my staff will take your order.
OR
ANY COURSE Certificate for only $500. Good for new or returning students. Minimum order of 1 or more Certificates, purchase with a credit card over the phone. Call 1.800.987.7719 and my staff will take your order.
OR
Special Two Day Course LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP
Attend the Two Day Defensive Handgun, Two Day Tactical Shotgun, and Two Day Practical Rifle courses as many times as you wish for the rest of your life and pay for it with 3 Easy Payment Options of:
____ 48 monthly credit card payments of just $25 for a total cost of $1,200 or
____ 36 monthly credit card payments of $30 for a total cost of $1,080 or
____ Single payment of $995 (You Save $205!) THAT'S RIGHT! Only $995.
PLUS... As a SPECIAL BONUS, for the FIRST 500 who pay with a single payment of $995, I will give you YOUR CHOICE of EITHER Mossberg 500 Combo 12 Gauge Shotgun OR Romanian AK-47.
Call 1.800.987.7719 and my staff will take your order.
OR
For those of you who participated in any marches on Washington DC or Tea Party Rallies or Pro Gun events anywhere in the country here is another chance at the VERY Special Reward I offered you:
The Front Sight 9/12 Lifetime Membership provides the following benefits:
Attend the following courses Free of Charge and As Many Times As You Wish FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE:
Two Day Defensive Handgun
Two Day Tactical Shotgun
Two Day Practical Rifle
Four Day Defensive Handgun
Four Day Tactical Shotgun
Four Day Practical Rifle
Two Day Handgun Skill Builder
Two Day Advanced Tactical Handgun
Four Day Handgun Combat Master Prep
Total cost for a Front Sight 9/12 Lifetime Membership is a single payment $912.00
That's right! Only $912 for a lifetime of training in our 9 most popular two day and four day courses, but you have to have been one of the patriots who marched on Washington DC or in any of the Pro Gun or Tea Party Rallies.
Call 1.800.987.7719 and my staff will take your order.
OR
Front Sight's "Don't Tread on Me" Lifetime Membership...
Attend the following courses Free of Charge and As Many Times As You Wish for the Rest of Your Life:
Two Day Defensive Handgun
Two Day Practical Rifle
Four Day Defensive Handgun
Four Day Practical Rifle
Total Cost is a Single Payment of ONLY $499.00
All you have to do is call my office at 1.800.987.7719 between the hours of 8:30am and 6:00pm PST and tell my assistants Jon, Tim, Joe, or Jim what you want and they will accept your purchase over the phone via credit card.
There certainly were more great offers in 2009 than what is listed above, so if there was one you really wanted, but for any reason missed it, call 1.800.987.7719 and my staff will take your order.
AND If you have previously purchased one of our amazing offers, you can purchase as many of the same offer again at HALF PRICE NOW.
This includes our amazing Course, Gun and Gear Offer (also known as the Millionaire Patriot Offer) http://www.frontsight.com/free-gun.asp That's right! If you purchased it before, you can purchase as many of them as you want NOW at 1/2 price!
Call Us TODAY. Don't Wait and miss the Monday, July 19th Deadline because all our phone lines were busy taking other people's orders! (It has happened in the past on these great offers and will happen again if you wait too long to call.)
We look forward to your call.
Sincerely,
Dr. Ignatius Piazza
Founder and Director
Front Sight Firearms Training Institute
P.O. Box 2619
Aptos, CA 95001
Gun training | Firearms Training
[email protected]

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA