JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi I came across this site a few years ago but I wasn't into firearm that much. In the last two years my hobby into the shooting sports have grown a lot. When I was in High School I had the advantage of having a indoor Rifle Range in the school. I shot on the rifle team for 4 years. My junior was the best year. 1st overall in the JROTC NW League. And I finished in the top 5 at the WA State outdoor. But after High School I lost interest in shooting and I sold my anschutz and didn't shoot for years.

Most of my Exp is with small bore but in the last few years I got my first AR15, AK47 and pistols in 38sp, 9mm, 40cal, 45ACP. I am currently working on a Ruger 22/45 mod. My dad is a ret Army E-9 so you can say I grew up with a rifle in my hands.

My hobbies other than firearms is photography so if anyone need really nice studio or outdoor photos of their weapons shoot me a email. Thanks for reading I am happy to see the NW with such a nice shooting community.

Steve

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads