JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Oh I definitely will.
So far people prefer the Honey Rum to the Burgundy Brandy, lol. But I'm going to be going "Hawg Wild" soon, and looking to make some apple cider for distilling into Vancouver Calvados, lol.

Where is a good place to touch airguns locally? I'm loving the idea of target practice without spending much money. ;)

Sounds good!

As for airgun "practice".... your backyard? A friends backyard? I have no idea of any place that you can go/drive to without heading up into the hills - or a local club of some sort.

Right, I mean to actually handle and touch them without paying a bunch of money up front to own it first. ;)

I want to get a couple of nice ones for my wife and myself but I want us to be able to hold them and see how they feel first. It can be tough finding a place with several different ones I can hold and see if I like the feel. I also want to look into the way it works, see if I like the feel of the action, etc.

I really do want to get my hand on one before spending a bunch of money on one; it's crazy, I know, but just my way of working with things. I'm also surprised how difficult it is to really price things out online; it can be tough to get an idea of the value of things, or even find some others.

I've been looking to read about the airguns made in the Philippines, and it is tough to find anything other than pics of chicks holding guns over there. Kinda weird, really.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top