JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
EXTRA! ‘It takes a while for people to respond’

King County Sheriff Sue Rahr probably did not intend to do this, but yesterday when she explained the response time to recent assault on a pregnant Metro bus rider (which has left many Seattle-area bus riders furious), she matter-of-factly underscored why many frustrated Washington citizens are “arming up” these days.

“When a situation erupts very quickly,” she observed, “it takes awhile for people to respond.”

<broken link removed>

Or try this:

<broken link removed>

that video makes me so bubbleguming mad. I dont know if I would have handled it like that guy did. If someone was hitting my girlfriend, I dont care who it is, I'd be swinging and punching until everyone of them was on the ground.

that video makes me so bubbleguming mad. I dont know if I would have handled it like that guy did. If someone was hitting my girlfriend, I dont care who it is, I'd be swinging and punching until everyone of them was on the ground.

Well, I've already volunteered to ride the bus with a 32-oz Louisville slugger, but I don't think they have the same sense of humor I do.
:D

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads