Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

From the "When seconds count" file

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by Dave Workman, Dec 17, 2010.

1. Dave Workman

Dave Workman Western Washington Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

EXTRA! ‘It takes a while for people to respond’

King County Sheriff Sue Rahr probably did not intend to do this, but yesterday when she explained the response time to recent assault on a pregnant Metro bus rider (which has left many Seattle-area bus riders furious), she matter-of-factly underscored why many frustrated Washington citizens are “arming up” these days.

“When a situation erupts very quickly,” she observed, “it takes awhile for people to respond.”

EXTRA! ?It takes a while for people to respond? - Seattle gun rights | Examiner.com

Or try this:

EXTRA! ?It takes a while for people to respond? - Seattle gun rights | Examiner.com

2. Chee-to

Chee-to Oregon Well-Known Member

When seconds count, cops are only minutes away.....:thumbup:

3. Anti-Gunner - "Why do you carry a gun?"
    Me - "Because a cop's too heavy."

4. t.huynh

t.huynh vancouver, wa Active Member

that video makes me so bubbleguming mad. I dont know if I would have handled it like that guy did. If someone was hitting my girlfriend, I dont care who it is, I'd be swinging and punching until everyone of them was on the ground.

5. Dave Workman

Dave Workman Western Washington Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Well, I've already volunteered to ride the bus with a 32-oz Louisville slugger, but I don't think they have the same sense of humor I do.
    :D