JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
EXTRA! ‘It takes a while for people to respond’

King County Sheriff Sue Rahr probably did not intend to do this, but yesterday when she explained the response time to recent assault on a pregnant Metro bus rider (which has left many Seattle-area bus riders furious), she matter-of-factly underscored why many frustrated Washington citizens are “arming up” these days.

“When a situation erupts very quickly,” she observed, “it takes awhile for people to respond.”

<broken link removed>

Or try this:

<broken link removed>

that video makes me so bubbleguming mad. I dont know if I would have handled it like that guy did. If someone was hitting my girlfriend, I dont care who it is, I'd be swinging and punching until everyone of them was on the ground.

that video makes me so bubbleguming mad. I dont know if I would have handled it like that guy did. If someone was hitting my girlfriend, I dont care who it is, I'd be swinging and punching until everyone of them was on the ground.

Well, I've already volunteered to ride the bus with a 32-oz Louisville slugger, but I don't think they have the same sense of humor I do.
:D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads