JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hello Matt. My daughter is moving to Texas next month.
I think you'll like it here. I'm not so sure she's ready for the difference in climate down near Dallas.

Yeah I'll be coming form Dallas, I'm super excited not to be here during July and August. We have some crazy weather got between 20-30inches of rain this may depending on the area, and 3 years ago we had 100 days of 100+

She's moving to a town North of Dallas called Frisco and this will be her first time living far away from Portland.

Last Edited:
Coming from Texas I'll assume you're more on the conservative side and vote accordingly... hopefully. We need more to nullify all the immigrating Californians' voting habits here.... think along the lines of "the Alamo", but instead Gen. Huston rides in and smashes Santa Ana before the walls come down. ;)

Welcome to the forum and welcome to the state. We could use another pro-gun voter. Just remember, if he survives a recall, vote against Chuck Riley - Bloomberg bought him in the last election and he helped sell out some of our gun rights a few weeks ago.

Enjoy your time here. I'll give a +1 to DRRC - it might be a little bit of a drive for you (it is for me), but it's a nice range and they are actively taking members where some others are not.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top