Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

From Seattle

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by crosse, Jan 31, 2010.

1. crosse

crosse Bellevue Active Member

I guess I should introduce myself. I've been on the board for a little while now. Was referred to me by a fellow washingtonian whose tag name escapes me. I'm up in Seattle. I shoot at West Coast, Wades, and the SPAA.

Shooting since it was legal for me to buy a rifle. about 8 years now? I'm a range rat who likes to shoot plates, would like to get into idpa when the season starts up again, and generally stick to the guns that are easy to find ammo and parts for, altho I do love the odd ball calibers but don't own any anymore because of cost (10mm, 357 sig, 45gap)

and I like long romantic walks on the beach near sunset.

2. chiefchip

chiefchip Rainier, Oregon Member

Welcome

3. jmh119

jmh119 Hillsboro, Oregon Member

Welcome to NWFA!

4. Bello425

Bello425 Vancouver Well-Known Member 2016 Volunteer

Welcome, officially crosse. :D

5. rusobr2

rusobr2 prineville,or Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

welcome to the forum !! enjoy yourself !!
    steven

6. JUSTIficatioN

JUSTIficatioN Seattle, Wa Member

welcome, I was startin to think I was the only person in seattle who owned guns :D

7. Lord Kimbote

Lord Kimbote Ellensburg Member

Crosse,
    Do you have the same handle on Glock Talk? If so, I bought a CETME and a G19 from you. Did you finish that black G19 setup?

8. pistobro206

pistobro206 Seattle, WA New Member

Welcome,

I'm also fairly new to the boards and also in Seattle.

IDPA in this area doesn't have a season. It's the only action pistol sport that goes year round at either Renton Fish & Game Club each month or way up north at North Whidbey Sportmens Association where I also like to shoot and help out with their club. Hope to see you at an IDPA match soon.

9. sigman

sigman Olympia, Wa Member

Welcome from Oly.

10. crosse

I had heard that idpa renton shut down until dec - feb ...i guess i heard wrong. Hey LK, yeup that's me. still loving that od 19? I've decided to go with a 17 instead. 19 is good but the extra of the 17 really shines for me.

11. crosse

nope justification...plenty of guns near U-district/Capitol Hill...in my home and on my person. It surprises most b/c when it comes to social equality issues, my stance is really left like most of Seattleites.