JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I guess I should introduce myself. I've been on the board for a little while now. Was referred to me by a fellow washingtonian whose tag name escapes me. I'm up in Seattle. I shoot at West Coast, Wades, and the SPAA.

Shooting since it was legal for me to buy a rifle. about 8 years now? I'm a range rat who likes to shoot plates, would like to get into idpa when the season starts up again, and generally stick to the guns that are easy to find ammo and parts for, altho I do love the odd ball calibers but don't own any anymore because of cost (10mm, 357 sig, 45gap)

and I like long romantic walks on the beach near sunset.

Welcome,

I'm also fairly new to the boards and also in Seattle.

IDPA in this area doesn't have a season. It's the only action pistol sport that goes year round at either Renton Fish & Game Club each month or way up north at North Whidbey Sportmens Association where I also like to shoot and help out with their club. Hope to see you at an IDPA match soon.

I had heard that idpa renton shut down until dec - feb ...i guess i heard wrong. Hey LK, yeup that's me. still loving that od 19? I've decided to go with a 17 instead. 19 is good but the extra of the 17 really shines for me.

welcome, I was startin to think I was the only person in seattle who owned guns :D

nope justification...plenty of guns near U-district/Capitol Hill...in my home and on my person. It surprises most b/c when it comes to social equality issues, my stance is really left like most of Seattleites.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top