JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Dear _____:

I support and stand behind our Second Amendment constitutional right. This is an issue where I feel the Democratic party is strongly opposed to my values. A better Government is one where the protection of the Second Amendment is a bipartisan concern. Homicides by firearm are down 49% since the 1990s according to Pew Research Center. How can we possibly be in the year 2015 in a "gun violence epidemic" when we're doing significantly better than the 90s?

I strongly oppose any expansion of gun control in Oregon. The state of Oregon has no right to tell law abiding citizens how much ammunition they can carry in their magazines or what type of firearm they may own. These restrictions place undue burdens on law abiding citizens such as myself. Criminals, as we all know, are criminals because they do not respect nor follow the law. Criminals will continue to get firearms through the black market, by theft, and middle-man purchases. None of the "common sense gun laws" work in Chicago, nor did they work in the recent mass shooting California.

Our focus as a society must look beyond the easy empty promises of safer and healthier communities. So what can we do? We as a society must address the education-to-prison pipeline, the lack of social and mental services, and the failure of the drug war which gives massive profits to Mexican drug cartels and local gang members. We need to talk with our young women and men about domestic violence and gangs.

More and more individuals in this country are realizing that they have an innate right to personal self-defense at home and in public. Please, I urge you to vote NO on any bill that deals with magazine carrying capacity, "assault weapons" bans, lead ammunition bans, firearm liability insurance, or creating a "duty to retreat" law. You took an Oath to the Constitution and I expect you to firmly uphold it.

Sincerely,

Last Edited:
Dear _____:

I support and stand behind our Second Amendment constitutional right. This is an issue where I feel the Democratic party is strongly opposed to my values. A better Government is one where the protection of the Second Amendment is a bipartisan concern. Homicides by firearm are down 49% since the 1990s according to Pew Research Center. How can we possibly be in the year 2015 in a "gun violence epidemic" when we're doing significantly better than the 90s?

I strongly oppose any expansion of gun control in Oregon. The state of Oregon has no right to tell law abiding citizens how much ammunition they can carry in their magazines or what type of firearm they may own. These restrictions place undue burdens on law abiding citizens such as myself. Criminals, as we all know, are criminals because they do not respect nor follow the law. Criminals will continue to get firearms through the black market, by theft, and middle-man purchases. None of the "common sense gun laws" work in Chicago, nor did they work in the recent mass shooting California.

Our focus as a society must look beyond the easy empty promises of safer and healthier communities. So what can we do? We as a society must address the education-to-prison pipeline, the lack of social and mental services, and the failure of the drug war which gives massive profits to Mexican drug cartels and local gang members. We need to talk with our young women and men about domestic violence and gangs.

More and more individuals in this country are realizing that they have an innate right to personal self-defense at home and in public. Please, I urge you to vote NO on any bill that deals with magazine carrying capacity, "assault weapons" bans, lead ammunition bans, firearm liability insurance, or creating a "duty to retreat" law. You took an Oath to the Constitution and I expect you to firmly upload it.

Sincerely,

Nice :)

I have an IDEA if instead of sending an email everyone sent a hand written message mailed in a Small Priority flat rate box ($5.95) if say 500 boxes show up in their offices that would be a little harder to ignore.

500 Medium priority flat rate boxes would be REALLY hard to ignore
Hmmmm, let them know where they can put their box full of crap?

Dear ________

We strongly urge you to support our Second Amendment right and oppose any anti-gun legislation. In particular, we do NOT want to see any of the following in Oregon:
  • Lead ammunition bans or any ban on commercial ammunition which is already widely available

• "Assault weapon" bans

• Magazine capacity restrictions

• Firearm registrations or databases

• Special taxes on firearms or ammunition
We will be watching how you act on these issues and vote appropriately during the 2016 elections.

As law abiding citizens, we have the right to bear arms under the U.S. Constitution and the Oregon Constitution. We participate in the shooting sports, hunt, and have firearms for the innate human right to self-defense.

Infringing on our Second Amendment rights will not stop violence committed with firearms. Many of the mass shooting that have taken place would not have been prevented with any of the above mentioned proposals from anti-gun groups like Everytown for Gun Safety, Mothers Demand Action, and Ceasefire Oregon.

It is time for state legislators to wake up and LEAVE OUR GUNS ALONE!

Sincerely,

etc

I am just a poor slob, but what needs to be done is a investigator to trace the contributions of all the dems coming for re-election on 2016 and see if they are coming from Bloomberg or not. then TV spots need to be bought spouting the fact that new York money is buying the politicians here in Oregon.

I have a feeling that most of the hoopleheads here have no idea that their government is bought and paid for.

I've always found it funny that these jokers don't call themselves "representatives," but rather "legislators." This implies that their only duty is to create laws. Well, I think we can all agree that we've got enough laws already. There's the saying "idle hands are the Devil's playground," which I think applies here. When these so-called representatives have nothing to legislate, they'll just start making up problems so they can claim that they're doing something.

Solution: build a massive pyramid, and put all of them in it. Illuminati confirmed.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top