JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Decided that, due to recent progressive events, I needed a better carry system. So, a while back, I ordered a Fobus Evolition 1911 holster and dual mag pouch form an otherwise reputable eBay seller. First hint of trouble: came in a bag with Chinese lettering. Rivets loose. Chinese knockoff. Back it went and back my money came. Actually, the seller refunded immediately and emailed a return label, so no sweat there. In the meantime, I studied the world of fakes.

Took a chance on another and it arrived today. Genuine. It was an Amazon return and they sold it discounted in their online warehouse. Best news? $4.99 delivered. And, I can feel good because I have saved the earth! Although, I'll bet I still don't get a Christmas card.
IMG_3134.JPG

IMG_3135.JPG

I ended up with a Fauxbus for a 43x, the gun would not go any further then halfway in no matter what, I did force it just to see and the slid moved back and I had a hell of a time getting it out, almost reached for the dremel .

Good old chicoms stealing everything as a way of life. Trump was right. For example, the mouse trap guy below had his invention ripped off and up for sale right after he started marketing the product.... 515020D9-C24F-4280-BDAB-BD9C091EA605.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top