JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi there,

I'm a relatively experienced shooter, perhaps a journeyman however I'm a relatively new gun owner. I've learned the hard way to not jump on piece just cause the price is right and I've scratched up a few receivers trying to fix jammed guns without gun smith tools.

Being from California I only had a couple of friends that shot guns. I suppose I'm hoping that through my time spent up here in the northwest and my time spent on this forum I may be able to make some shooting buddies and perhaps go hunting with an experienced hunter (I've never gone hunting but its something I'd like to do)

Merry Christmas/Happy holidays

Kudos on sticking it out so long as a gun enthusiast in california, you have my respect. If you don't find more friends at the range hopefully you will find a few here.

Hey, no roster here yet. :) You can buy whatever you want and not have to hope grandma gifts it to ya. Enjoy the liberty we have while we still have it.

Welcome. Buy everything you want or may want in the future of the semi auto variety ASAP. Also buy as many magazines as you can afford. The whole coast is going the way of CA rapidly.

Getting political here real fast, not that I'm opposed to buying semi auto magazines. Was thinking of buying one of those kci mickey mouse drums pretty soon but moneys tight atm. As for the signature, I'm not seeing it in the drop down menu. I guess I'd have to donate, oh well. On another note, sticking it out in California wasn't so bad but I'm glad I'm gone. I must have been the only registered democrat in my whole town to be pro gun, as much as I once swore fealty to the left I fear I can no longer support them. Times change and thus so must my loyalties. Still I wish the right gave a lot more of a @!#% about the environment. Anyways thanks for the Input.

Getting political here real fast, not that I'm opposed to buying semi auto magazines. Was thinking of buying one of those kci mickey mouse drums pretty soon but moneys tight atm. As for the signature, I'm not seeing it in the drop down menu. I guess I'd have to donate, oh well. On another note, sticking it out in California wasn't so bad but I'm glad I'm gone. I must have been the only registered democrat in my whole town to be pro gun, as much as I once swore fealty to the left I fear I can no longer support them. Times change and thus so must my loyalties. Still I wish the right gave a lot more of a @!#% about the environment. Anyways thanks for the Input.

Not political, just a fact. Gun control is coming this year to Or and WA.

I left San Diego for Eastern Oregon in 1980. Never regretted it!! BTW, I lived outside of the city of San Diego and everybody I knew shot firearms of all kinds. I like it here in the real E. OR (don't let them tell you Bend is E OR, it's Central OR). Could have made a lot more money by moving west but Willamette Valley is so chock full of progressive Democrats! :p;)

Still I wish the right gave a lot more of a @!#% about the environment.

I'd argue that one with you all day. But not here. Come on out shootin and we'll talk.

Oh bother, you mean to tell me that if we cared more about the environment that we could be more like the state you just escaped? I have a lot more, but I'll just get a bandage for my tongue.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top