JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Getting political here real fast, not that I'm opposed to buying semi auto magazines. Was thinking of buying one of those kci mickey mouse drums pretty soon but moneys tight atm. As for the signature, I'm not seeing it in the drop down menu. I guess I'd have to donate, oh well. On another note, sticking it out in California wasn't so bad but I'm glad I'm gone. I must have been the only registered democrat in my whole town to be pro gun, as much as I once swore fealty to the left I fear I can no longer support them. Times change and thus so must my loyalties. Still I wish the right gave a lot more of a @!#% about the environment. Anyways thanks for the Input.
Welcome, as a native Californian (LA, Orange County & bay area) the advice here is usually spot on. I've been here since early 2000 and the gun culture has gone from, wow, I didn't know you could do that to "papers please". I hope you get involved at some level to support the gun culture here because it really is under attack.

Get ready to hear multiple versions of the "90 day rule" through the rumor mill at local gun shops, none of which will match what the Washington statute actually says. I did a lot of education when I moved up here last year.

Yea rumors are floating around idaho about gun contol too, we have alot of commiefornians moving here trying to ruin our state, hopefully trump includes california on the southern side of his wall

Welcome!

PLEASE pay attention to what some of the posters are telling you when it comes to the RKBA aka right to keep and bear arms issue in ALL TYPES of firearms and in many firearm laws.

This ANTI GUN AGENDA aka 'STUFF' is getting really BIG big time and spreading like wildfire. NO pun intended but we have them (Wildfires!) too.

IT is hitting the great state of Montana too. The city council in Missoula passed a bunch of laws that ignore the STATE of MONTANA CONSTITUTION. They ignored the STATE AG too. (They have been fighting over this on and off for a couple of years. Fact. The latest is that a judge ruled on the side of the anti gun crowd! Fact.)

The organizer/man who runs a big annual gun show at the Adams Center show almost closed up due to the anti gun crowd and THAT SHOW has been around since the 50's or so (?). I am not positive on the exact date and my husband is sleeping now so I can't ask him.

Then the city fathers/mothers wanted various stores to do gun checks and transfers and the business owners were present to explain to the council that they would NOT do a LESS EXPENSIVE check and how would they do this if x, y or z happened. (Side note: VT has an issue with this when it comes to a gun law that was passed but the state police can't do what they passed/wanted.)

Many MT cities and even a few smaller towns are tied to several Bloomberg groups... not just the MOMMY ones. Many MT mayors and MT politicians/candidates are tied into those Bloomberg groups too.

The citizens aka population of this town (Others will soon follow - mark my words.) did NOT even get to VOTE against or for the new GUN laws. Fact!

More people turned up to show that they were AGAINST all of it compared to the Mommy-Bloomberg women/men. But it did not matter because they (City Council!) did what they wanted to do which was pass the anti gun law/laws.

One big one was selling/buying at a private sale. They made it against the LAW in the city but not in the county. But mark my words... it will GO to the county and all across this state. Tons more too. The Governor and some other candidates said as much and THEY don't care about the STATE CONSTITUTION when it comes to gun issues.

Then some dumb bunny proposed some other new gun laws but most of those gun laws were ALREADY ON THE BOOKS but they were so stupid that they did not know this. Then they added some more gun laws when it came to OPEN and CONCEAL CARRY being forbidden in some areas - open space and some parks.

Sorry if this is telling you something that you may Not want to hear/read but it is the truth. I have SEEN the changes in the last 8 to 10 years BIG time. My MT born and raised husband can't believe the crapola that is going on.

The gals and guys on here are speaking the truth. And we have some friends in Idaho too. So what the one IDAHO person said is TRUE there when it comes to people leaving a place and they want to turn the new place into something that they just LEFT.

Moderators: If this belongs in another place... move it or if I said too much here... tell me to delete it.

NEW FORUM MEMBER:

BUY what you need or want when you can. I follow all of this (GUN laws and new gun proposals all across this nation. Political junkie/news junkie since I was 12 years old.) every single day and as God is my witness... every single state is moving in one direction and that is ANTI GUN or much, much more restrictive. In states where people NEVER THOUGHT THAT IT WOULD HAPPEN in their state... it IS HAPPENING!

Take care - best wishes to you.

Old Lady Cate

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top