Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

From california

Reactions
Hi there,

I'm a relatively experienced shooter, perhaps a journeyman however I'm a relatively new gun owner. I've learned the hard way to not jump on piece just cause the price is right and I've scratched up a few receivers trying to fix jammed guns without gun smith tools.

Being from California I only had a couple of friends that shot guns. I suppose I'm hoping that through my time spent up here in the northwest and my time spent on this forum I may be able to make some shooting buddies and perhaps go hunting with an experienced hunter (I've never gone hunting but its something I'd like to do)

Merry Christmas/Happy holidays

OP
6gunslinger
Reactions
Getting political here real fast, not that I'm opposed to buying semi auto magazines. Was thinking of buying one of those kci mickey mouse drums pretty soon but moneys tight atm. As for the signature, I'm not seeing it in the drop down menu. I guess I'd have to donate, oh well. On another note, sticking it out in California wasn't so bad but I'm glad I'm gone. I must have been the only registered democrat in my whole town to be pro gun, as much as I once swore fealty to the left I fear I can no longer support them. Times change and thus so must my loyalties. Still I wish the right gave a lot more of a @!#% about the environment. Anyways thanks for the Input.

Taco_lean

Reactions
Getting political here real fast, not that I'm opposed to buying semi auto magazines. Was thinking of buying one of those kci mickey mouse drums pretty soon but moneys tight atm. As for the signature, I'm not seeing it in the drop down menu. I guess I'd have to donate, oh well. On another note, sticking it out in California wasn't so bad but I'm glad I'm gone. I must have been the only registered democrat in my whole town to be pro gun, as much as I once swore fealty to the left I fear I can no longer support them. Times change and thus so must my loyalties. Still I wish the right gave a lot more of a @!#% about the environment. Anyways thanks for the Input.

Not political, just a fact. Gun control is coming this year to Or and WA.

bbbass

Reactions
I left San Diego for Eastern Oregon in 1980. Never regretted it!! BTW, I lived outside of the city of San Diego and everybody I knew shot firearms of all kinds. I like it here in the real E. OR (don't let them tell you Bend is E OR, it's Central OR). Could have made a lot more money by moving west but Willamette Valley is so chock full of progressive Democrats! :p;)

Still I wish the right gave a lot more of a @!#% about the environment.
I'd argue that one with you all day. But not here. Come on out shootin and we'll talk.

joken

Reactions
Oh bother, you mean to tell me that if we cared more about the environment that we could be more like the state you just escaped? I have a lot more, but I'll just get a bandage for my tongue.

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Wildcat Mountain
    5.00 star(s)
    This is my family's and my selfs favorite spot to go for hand gun practice and just plinking...
    • Tccae708
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    What a great deal on transfers. Good guy and he makes it very easy. He had fast communication...
    • glorydays4ever
  • Cerberus Training Group
    5.00 star(s)
    Feedback from John Wells-Henderson, an avid shooter re: the 1-day Run the Gun Pistol class...
    • rutilate
  • Cerberus Training Group
    5.00 star(s)
    Here was a review from John Wells-Henderson, an experienced rifle shooter from the 1-day Run the...
    • rutilate
  • Curt's Discount Shooter's Supply
    5.00 star(s)
    I was in need of a carbine length gas tube and didn't want to drive all around town looking for...
    • arakboss