JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
NEW IN 07, USED FOR A FEW YEARS, THEN HAS BEEN STORED IN THE GARAGE FOR THE PAST 2 YEARS UNUSED. IN PERFECT RUNNING ORDER, EVERYTHING WORKS, NO BIG DENTS OR ANYTHING ON THE FRONT, AND MAYBE SOME REALLY MINOR SCUFFS/SCRATCHES ON THE SIDES, WHICH ARE BLACK.
ICE/WATER DISPENSER/FILTER
SIDE BY SIDE
GLASS SHELVING

THE DOORS ARE CURRENTLY UNBOLTED FOR EASE OF MOVING IT THROUGH DOORWAYS.
$350 FIRM

Possible trades considered: Good quality AK (no WASR's) or Walther PPQ M1 or M2, tactical shotgun, AR parts any and all

Last Edited:
You can fit a ton of beer in this fridge, I would know! Plus tons of freezer storage for hops, meat, zombie bait, horse heads, frozen pees for black eyes, etc...
BUMP!!!

HELP ME, HELP YOU GET AN AWESOME REFRIGERATOR OUT OF MY GARAGE!!! HOTLINE IS OPEN....CALL IN...MAYBE GET A PSYCHIC READING TOO, WHO KNOWS...DO IT!

ALRIGHT LISTEN HERE, IF SOMEONE DOES NOT BUY MY FRIDGE I WILL BE VOTING FOR HILARY F-ING CLINTON IN 2016!!!! BUY IT...BEFORE I CHANGE MY MIND?...

:s0123: Holy Cow!!!! not that, perhaps we could take up a collection and give you the money! On a serious note, I have that same fridge and this is a screaming deal folks!!!! So someone here can really score and it will be one less vote for Billary. Gary

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top