JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A custom AR?
Change the foreguard,sights,grip,stock? Haha any one of those could deem the AR 'custom'
And anyone who was around the 70's model Ford,custom was the base model,lol

HAHA I bet she would love to know people want her number or pics...Problem is she will never leave if she realizes she really is cute now...not just cuter but definitely far out of that fools league that she was with as of yesterday. I do not know why she even asked for a value or help as last night it sounded like she had made her mind up a week ago or longer.
Maybe I will send her some of you guys way. At least then I would have something in common and get along with her man for once. Her now ex was 10 years younger and the kid acts like a little kid as far a tantrums and instant gratification needed.
Like I said I am glad to know the price range I could get a pistol for but it did seem like a crazy deal...Right up until some of you actually took the time to look at the bikes REAL value. That just says a lot about the kid that he almost quoted double the real price to me.
So for me then it sounds like I would not be so far stretched to try and offer up a SP101 .357 or my CZ 75 compact for a AR in 308?
I would prefer a rifle and do not mind adding cash but from the values quoted it seems I would not be way out of reality with one of those guns offered??
I will just start a dating thread here for a good candidate for her....I will be picking. Must love GUNS, Shooting them, must care for them properly, must know what "going fishing for Silvers" means, Just knowing what to bring fishing is good enough at this point....That means no on the alphabet soup in a kids thermos....Yep I hoped it was coffee but he whipped that out at one point in a pokemon lunch box.
If you cannot treat a woman with respect at least be man enough to take a punch and not call the cops as you deserved it...Men know this and take their whooping.

If you fit that role then MAYBE you get my OK. Though I doubt that would mean jack to either my wife or her....Probably they would say "is he hot"...The answer here is obviously no...but ya all have great personalities! ;)

As for trade value on an AR10, I don't think you will find a willing partner for an SP-101 or CZ75 without lots of goodies or a few hundred on top. A mid range AR10 will be near the $1k mark. Both might get it for you though.
As for the woman, I hope she finds what's right for her...and hopefully you like him too :D

...shocking that the attention she is getting made her leave him. :rolleyes:

Perhaps this matter simply made her realize that she was married to an idiot and a fool? The man does appear to be incredibly dumb, and without good judgement.

Trading an expensive and useless toy that he never used, for other new toys that he will also probably never use, most likely did not impress her at all.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top