JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
311 Tactical is on the east side and is 20 bucks I think. Is this coming in through a FFL? If coming in through a FFL Cascade Firearms (Dale) is a real nice guy but is 30.

Tried 311....will not be going back.

1) Store opens late so they miss most of their AM deliveries.
2) Owner does not promptly pick up missed deliveries (read 1 week delay)
3) Poor communication...manager does not call when firearm is ready to be picked up

They must get a lot of not-so-friendly phone calls.
Go elsewhere for professional FFL transfer services.

+1 for SW WA Surplus.

Thanks to the whiners that vote in this state I'm almost a regular there for transfers...

Can't beat $20 + they keep decent hours 7 days a week.

Also their selection is pretty much nil, so you can count on NOT seeing something competitive in their case when you meet for a ftf sale

Yep, SW WA Surplus for the win.

They do everything right.

1) On line FFL transfer service form on their website. This is not any of the usual forms.
It's a form that notifies SW WA Surplus that you have a pending transfer and who your seller is.
SW WA then makes sure that your seller has a copy of SWWAS FFL.

2) You are then invited to come to the store with a copy of your receipt and to fill out the
necessary paperwork AHEAD OF TIME.
This way there are no paperwork delays when your firearm arrives at SWWAS and you know exactly
what you will owe (transfer fee + sales tax).
Credit cards OK.

3) You receive a call as soon as your firearm is ready to be picked up.

4) You arrive, sign, pay fees and walk out with your new firearm.
BTW, the firearm comes out of a safe and not from under the counter.

5 stars
I would give 6 stars if they told better jokes.

:)

Yep, SW WA Surplus for the win.

They do everything right.

1) On line FFL transfer service form on their website. This is not any of the usual forms.
It's a form that notifies SW WA Surplus that you have a pending transfer and who your seller is.
SW WA then makes sure that your seller has a copy of SWWAS FFL.

2) You are then invited to come to the store with a copy of your receipt and to fill out the
necessary paperwork AHEAD OF TIME.
This way there are no paperwork delays when your firearm arrives at SWWAS and you know exactly
what you will owe (transfer fee + sales tax).
Credit cards OK.

3) You receive a call as soon as your firearm is ready to be picked up.

4) You arrive, sign, pay fees and walk out with your new firearm.
BTW, the firearm comes out of a safe and not from under the counter.

5 stars
I would give 6 stars if they told better jokes.

:)
Filling out a 4473 ahead of time, as in a different day? Very unusual. I have worked at four local shops that sell firearms and have never been allowed to do this. It would be a real convenience if the BATF is OK with it.

+1,000 SWWS.

Three transfers with these guys - friendly (they view transfers as a service, not a hassle), call you when it's ready to go, very reasonable charge... No reason to look anywhere else.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top