Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Friend or Foe - Pro or Anti Gun business map

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by dallen1x, May 15, 2013.

1. dallen1x

dallen1x Wil_Val, OR Active Member

2. rick benjamin

rick benjamin USA, Or, Damascus Secure the drama Silver Supporter 2016 Volunteer

Interesting, thought provoking too.
    Thanks

3. gaijinsamurai

gaijinsamurai Beaverton Well-Known Member 2016 Volunteer

Hmmm....according to the map, Fisherman's Marine and Beavercreek Armory are "Anti-gun", because the former forbids open carry and the latter requires forearms to be unloaded.

4. Soren

Soren Beaverton, Oregon Active Member

That's the bad thing about sites like that, they are opinion based, rather than business owners and managers posting whether they are pro-gun businesses or not.

5. osterr1999

osterr1999 Silverton, OR Active Member

Maybe it should state that the map is pro vs anti carry and not just pro vs anti gun.

6. SturgeonSlayer

SturgeonSlayer St.Helens Active Member

There is also a app for your cell phones that is set up like this map, maybe the same creator of this site ?

7. jimwsea

jimwsea Vancouver, Washington state Active Member

I suspect that those who OC and look like an off-duty officer have fewer issues than those OC with spiked hair and a ring in your lip. Little things that could affect the ratings.

8. Soren

Soren Beaverton, Oregon Active Member

I downloaded one called Gun Free Zone, navigating the maps in it are terrible. There was another one that I found before, I can't remember the name of it, but it only reported anti-gun places. Apps and websites like that should also report gun friendly places and store owners/mangers that support gun rights.