JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Family movie night; something to keep me occupied at the same time.

IMG_1384.JPG

Family movie night; something to keep me occupied at the same time.

View attachment 384860
I have a "portable" case prep station for just that... My wife and kids watch WWE wrestling, or a cheesy horror flick...and I get everything but my charging, seating and final inspection done. No distractions for those steps.
They don't let me run the power drill with my case trimmer though:(.

The vision I got in my head when reading your post was kind of sad...

I have the ADD and tend to blurt stuff out when I'm tired.

Plus our kid has auditory over stimulation issues so it has been a hard mix forever.

The wife is way more forgiving;).

I like having my daughter at home even though she is in her 3rd year in college so a few concessions are not all that bad.

I have a very good home life so I'm sure it sounded worse then it is:D

Now there's a man that has good taste, just like me, I like sipping good bourbon cause I ain't got time for sucking down an 18 pack in one sitting....:eek::eek::eek:;)
u do when u beer bong the whole pack.

when i was 19 or 20, a buddy of mine did 11 coors lights at once in 17seconds. i have the video of it somewhere. its impressive.

u do when u beer bong the whole pack.

when i was 19 or 20, a buddy of mine did 11 coors lights at once in 17seconds. i have the video of it somewhere. its impressive.

The only time I ever did a beer bong was at a party with my son, he was 27 at the time and it was with all his friends. I had never done it before & I was like what the hell, good Lord I did three of them. The funny thing is he was the one that passed out and I had to drive home.:eek::eek::eek:
Yes I had three coffees before we had to leave;)

Last Edited:
The only time I ever did a beer bong was at a party with my son, he was 27th at the time and it was with all his friends. I had never done it before & I was like what the hell, good Lord I did three of them. The funny thing is he was the one that passed out and I had to drive home.:eek::eek::eek:
Yes I had three coffees before we had to leave;)
haha the good ol days. i'll be 30 next april. cant put'm down like i used to. not worth the hangover (which by the way gets worse every year)

i prefer a couple fingers of whiskey in a glass over ice and im good.

(out of context thread here i come)

haha the good ol days. i'll be 30 next april. cant put'm down like i used to. not worth the hangover (which by the way gets worse every year)

i prefer a couple fingers of whiskey in a glass over ice and im good.

(out of context thread here i come)

Oh my, the Dirty Thirty!!!! You poor man, that's 1/2 way in the grave!!!! (as my son says)... lol

I don't drink and reload, but when I do , I usually reload the reloads.:D
Got my PC in my loading room. 2 freakin years before I figure out it streams my TV shows:rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top