JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Greetings fellows. A couple friends of mine have been having a monthly cigar herf at the Airport Shilo Inn cigar room. This month we'll be there on Friday May 11th, at about 6pm.

I know the Airport Shilo is a long ways out for some, but it's the most centrally located area for all three of us to meet up at, so we've just kept it there.

It's always a nice evening. The Shilo has a great menu, a fairly decent bar selection, and they allow smoking in the cigar room. What more do you need? Anyone who'd like to come out and join us is always welcome as long as you like talking cigars, spirits, firearms, and conservative politics. :s0155:

All other manly topics of conversation are taken on a case-by-case basis. :s0114:

I probably won't attend, but thanks for the invite. I'm kind of a sesonal cigar smoker. When the weather gets nicer, I like nothing better than sitting on the back deck with the fountains gurgling, smoking a Punch or Partagas, having a wee dram of the Laphroaig, and kicking back to some Miles Davis or Charles Mingus.

Ahhhh! Can't wait until the weather gets a little better.

Yeah, it's a drive for me too since I live in Tigard, but one buddy lives out past Sandy, and the other comes in from the very boonie fringes of Vancouver. It's the most convenient place to convene. Plus, by the time you get there, you're ready to settle in for a while and relax with good stogies, good drinks, and good food. By the time we're done, traffic is light, and it's a breeze to get home!

I probably won't attend, but thanks for the invite. I'm kind of a sesonal cigar smoker. When the weather gets nicer, I like nothing better than sitting on the back deck with the fountains gurgling, smoking a Punch or Partagas, having a wee dram of the Laphroaig, and kicking back to some Miles Davis or Charles Mingus.

Ahhhh! Can't wait until the weather gets a little better.

You still need to make your way over to Northwest Libations :D

Relatively new here but would like to attend. Any thing I should know? I know this may be a silly question but here goes. As far as I can determine there is no restriction with concealed carry in a bar. At the same time I don't want to cause a problem and get us thrown out/banned especially since it is getting harder to find a place that allows cigar smoking. What is the policy on concealed carry for this gathering?

There is no policy James. If you have a valid CHL, then carry if you want to. I don't go around advertising it BTW!

In other news, last call for attendees! See you there!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top