JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Anyone remember Jared/Pedophile Subway dude. He had allot of money in prison and paid for protection.
Until someone decided to step aside and let them beat the crap out of him.
Jared had millions and still could not stop criminal from thumping his arse.

Here I do not have to pay criminals for protection, I already bought some...And neither would California
if they didn't disarm everyone.

Apparently, just in Fresno, they have these "programs" (and more):

"During interviews following the Council meeting, Dyer pointed to a number of similar programs already in effect that could aid in the underlying goal, including the Mayor's Gang Prevention Initiative and Operation Ceasefire along with nonprofit work taken on by Hope Now For Youth and Fresno EOC's Street Saints."

Now they want to pony-up more taxpayer money to give habitual violent offenders CPM (Cash Prize Money) every month? It's still fairly early, but that's the dumbest thing I've read all day.

A) Criminals do their bubblegum because they think they won't get caught.

B) When they do get caught, they know that most or all of their "gun crimes" will get dropped for the quick plea.

C) 99% of violent crime is committed by the same <1%, over and over again. Cops know who they are, but are (rightfully) constrained by the Constitution from exercising prior restraint and due process. The only people who are prosecuted for "gun crimes" are people with no other pending charges... law abiding citizens charged with a singular malum prohibitum* violation.

D) This is nothing more than an excuse to set up another bureaucracy and siphon money.

*A crime that is only a crime because The Guv says it is.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top