Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Fresh from Lynnwood

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Dyslexus, Jan 7, 2014.

1. Dyslexus

Dyslexus Lynnwood New Member

Hello everybody. Thought I introduce myself, straight from Lynnwood. I am really eager to learn as much as I can on firearms them to better prepare myself and knowing what they are all about. I went shooting the other day with my Father-in-law and soon to be brother-in-law at Wades range. Rented out all the handguns they had in 9mm and .40. It was a blast. Trying to figure what would be best for me on a concealed. Any input would be great on any of your experiences. I was also wondering, Is it possible to convert a 9mm to a .40 or .45? I will do some more research but if anybody can point me in the right direction would be great.

2. Dyslexus

thank you. Thats what im doing right now

3. xd45acp

xd45acp molalla Active Member

Is this Michael?

4. Dyslexus

My budget is around $400 or less if possible.
    I am more on the thinner side @ 5'10'' @ 157lbs.
    I will def want it to be comfortable while working which involves a lot of movement, running, driving and just out and about activities.

5. Dyslexus

Nope sorry, this is not Michael.

6. Dyslexus

I will have to take look at those. I do know though that I really like the M&P9mm and .40, Glock 19, and the springfield XDM. How they fit in my hand is perfect, and shoot fantastic. Im not really trying to go for how much cause I want something that feels comfortable and is best compatible for me.