JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello everybody. Thought I introduce myself, straight from Lynnwood. I am really eager to learn as much as I can on firearms them to better prepare myself and knowing what they are all about. I went shooting the other day with my Father-in-law and soon to be brother-in-law at Wades range. Rented out all the handguns they had in 9mm and .40. It was a blast. Trying to figure what would be best for me on a concealed. Any input would be great on any of your experiences. I was also wondering, Is it possible to convert a 9mm to a .40 or .45? I will do some more research but if anybody can point me in the right direction would be great.

Dyslexus,

Considerations..

What is your budget for the pistol and holster combo?
Are you a larger person? thin? somewhere in-between?
What activities will you be doing while carrying? (driving, biking, hiking, shopping, working)

MT

My budget is around $400 or less if possible.
I am more on the thinner side @ 5'10'' @ 157lbs.
I will def want it to be comfortable while working which involves a lot of movement, running, driving and just out and about activities.

For the budget you have, You might want to look into KEL-TEC PF-9 (or P-11) and a Blackhawk CQC Nylon pancake holster.

You might check into the reviews of the KEL-TEC as I have no experience with their quality and customer service.

MT

I will have to take look at those. I do know though that I really like the M&P9mm and .40, Glock 19, and the springfield XDM. How they fit in my hand is perfect, and shoot fantastic. Im not really trying to go for how much cause I want something that feels comfortable and is best compatible for me.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top