JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
.. Although..
Ive NEVER heard these so called anti corn anti corp folks actually name the key chemicals like the "intestine melting insecticide" they mention. They never break it down to the exact compounds.

Also, they're the same ones who point every finger against us pest control folks but they have no understanding of acute and chronic exposure nor do they know about dilution rates and epa regulations.
Theyre the same ones that use twice the amount of "organic" insecticides, using twice the "evil carbon emissions" to go back and forth to the store to purchase more and more useless organic insecticides and essentially putting out more than we ever would. ;)
Ive been exposed to some VERY harsh chemicals and Im perfectly healthy.. Perhaps a little bit overweight (although Im 6'6 but 300lbs), but I guess thats because of all the corn and corporate food industry brain washing programs.

I guess I better start eating better.
..Now where did I put my organic grass thistle antioxidant diatomaceous earth pomegranate extract soy bean curd granola wafer that was domestically produced in a non emission renewable energy vegan free range co-op and was delivered by a chevy volt?

My dad used to say "eat when your hungry, drink when your dry, if the devil don't get a, you live till you die!" It makes sense that most of the corn is GMO as it stays sweet for a lot longer than it used to and you rarely find a worm in it.

My dad used to say "eat when your hungry, drink when your dry, if the devil don't get a, you live till you die!" It makes sense that most of the corn is GMO as it stays sweet for a lot longer than it used to and you rarely find a worm in it.

I guess this ^ is the reason I can't grow corn as sweet as I can buy in the store! Shat!

The fact that it is so hard to find food that has not been tampered with disturbs me greatly.

You are being poisoned. You are being attacked.

Im learning everything I can about eating properly. No more corn for me.

Interesting comment

Thanks, it IS interesting, huh? ;)

All this "corn talk" reminds me of the night my daughter's boyfriend was over for dinner (BTW, he LOVES corn), and just before he shoves a fork full into his mouth, he says to it (the corn) "I'll see you later!"....(get it?)

Made me spit out my drink laughing so hard, and the whole table errupted in laughter. :s0114:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top