JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
French (yes, :rolleyes:French) MAS 46/56 in the original 7.5 MAS NOT one of the drunken monkey ones converted to 308. Comes with:
3 - 10 round mags
20 rounds surplus ammo (corrosive)
6 rounds FNM (non- corrosive)
13 FNM cases
Night sight with phosphorescent dots that work, green in front, orange in back (it's the tube thing by the bayonet)
Bayonet
Bunch of striper clips (in the plastic bag)
Original cleaning kit pull through and bottles
Sling
Broken shell extractor, spare firing pin, extractor and grenade launch spring
McCann Industries scope mount (These are $90.00)
(Plate not included ;))

7.5 MAs ammo is roughly comparable to normal 308 rounds and ammo is available on line and in many local stores.

If you are wanting a 308 / 762 NATO style MBR, but can't swing the $1,000 price tag this is a great option. They are smooth shooting, have a convenient safety (MUCH better than the H&K or the FAL) and are a lot of fun to shoot.

The target was shot while I was at Leupold with a Prismatic 1x sight with the circle dot reticle. The hole at the top was the last of the shots to adjust it on target, and the 4 rounds are in a 2.25 wide X 1" high group. With a better scope this is likely a +/- 1" gun.

These were designed to have a 300 meter zero, not all the useful out side of North Africa. . . When You adjusted the front sight up enough for a 100 yard zero it wobbled terribly, so I turned the front sight down and fitted it with a over long brass tube that could be shortened to sight it in. I never got around to doing that.

Not looking for trades right now.

FTF in the PDX area, WA OK if you pay the fees.

Questions, mockery (and of course offers) are always welcome.

MAS4956.jpg

MAS4956ScopeMount.jpg

MAS4656FrontSight.jpg

MAS4956Target.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
7 day bump with a final price reduction to $400.00 cash money.
I know this one is a bit of an odd rifle, but if you have been wanting a 308 semi auto battle rifle but could not swing the $700 to $1,500 for an FAL, H&K or a AR style rifle this would be a good choice. Despite the '7.5" part of the the MAS 7.5x54 rounds name it uses 7.62 /.308 bullets to reload, loaded ammo is priced about the same as commercial .308, and dies, brass and everything else you need is available (maybe not locally, but locally avalable reloading supplies are kind of lame anyway . . . :complain: )

Thanks for looking.

lol sorry bout ur trouble im kinda surprised to, i think its a really cool rifle if i had the money ill scoop it up would make an offer but dont wana lowball hope u get wat u want for it

Getting a little tired of seeing this in the safe. :s0131:

Time to open it up for trades. About the only two things I would not be interested in are shotguns and 10/22's. Also, I have no $$ to add to a trade :(
Other then that, feel free to PM me with anything you got. :s0155:

So I tried to do a google search for more photos, and all I got were the last two photos you have here.. I kinda like this, How hard is it to find ammo?

Just finalized a trade on this an hour ago, so it's SPT, but to answerer your question I have seen MAS 7.5x54mm ammo at just about every gun show and it can be ordered on line easy enough.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.