JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have an excellent condition French Foreign Legion MAS49/56 from the Vietnam War. This is a vey unique rifle, especially with the magazine release being on the magazine. This rifle is one of few that were selected and converted from their original 7.5MM cartridge too 7.62X51MM Nato and the 7.5 marking on the receiver is stamped over with 7.62. This particular model has adjustable rear sight and has the rifle grenade launcher with leaf sights.

Original issued leather sling
Original issued Tritium Night Sight grenade launcher adapter
Original issued Bayonet with sheath.
X2 10rnd 7.62Nato magazines.

I'm not in any hurry to part with this awesome rifle, but she's become quite the safe queen and im always one to see what's out there for trade. I'm interested in trades for cool, unique foreign military firearms. Russian, Arsenal, etc AKs, MP5s, AUGs, etc. These rifles are not very common and are becoming quite rare. Gunbroker has very few listings between $1200-$2000.

Price: $1000 20180126_104738.jpg

Located in Bend. 20180126_104732.jpg 20180126_104743.jpg

Last Edited:
That is very nice. Don't see these every day.
I agree. Ive only ever seen a handful of them. I really dont want to get rid of it, But i've got my eyes on a German Luger with both 9mm and .30 cal barrel assemblys for the price I have this gun listed for, so i'm hoping it works out lol.

Not to crap on your thread but the white flag references to the Legion are uncalled for. They are legit.

Yup.. was gonna post similarly.

FFL isnt the french military - theyre comprised of foreign nationals, mostly brits germans and americans and with a tradition if being given the sh¡t jobs, have effectively become a special operations unit much like the ranger regiment or force recon, et al.

They are indeed legit.

Guys. Relax. It's a joke. No one's personally attacking anyone. Chill, and don't get worked up or offended over some common military humor.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top