JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Read quite a bit about the site getting jammed up, order confirmation says I got my order through at 12:00:07
Can anyone beat that? Earliest I've seen anyone post on freedoms Facebook page was 12:00:10. Apparently winners will be announced by end of day Monday. Fingers crossed!

I read ,long ago,that if Oprah had a guest on with a new product,she would send her IT guys to the company before the guest was on.Because after the show the companies would be shut down by all the oprah sheep.So her guys would show them how to be able to accept the 2mil hit they were gunna get
I wonder how many of these little companies get caught in their own mess on these type sales
Well hope you get an upper!

Read quite a bit about the site getting jammed up, order confirmation says I got my order through at 12:00:07
Can anyone beat that? Earliest I've seen anyone post on freedoms Facebook page was 12:00:10. Apparently winners will be announced by end of day Monday. Fingers crossed!

mine went through at 12:06 even though I had it all ready to go. oh well..

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top