JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
***Sold Out in just over an hour***

Use Coupon Code krazy9 one case per customer.

Go here:
<broken link removed>

Discount applied when code is put in.

It's explained here:
<broken link removed>

Krazy 9 Special! We are offering this special offer to customers who have the special promo code.
9mm 115 gr RN New is normally priced at $189.00 per Case, enter your special promo code to receive 1 Case at the discounted price.
(Discount will show in the Shopping Cart after special promo code has been entered)

This is for a very limited time. Only 1 Case per person (Quantity must show only 1 or promo code will not apply).
First 100 orders will receive the special price. Code can only be used once. Not valid with any other offers.

I got one ordered just after he posted. It took a few times entering the coupon code though.

Thanks WeldonHunter

No problem guys. Sorry for those that missed it. I just got off the phone with the owner Rudy and he can't believe it. I told him before he ran this it would be popular. He's going to do this from time to time so watch Freedom's front page. They'll run specials from time to time and they'll be listed in the main index as KrazyXXX like these were Krazy9. They also were hinting about it on their facebook page but he said these sold so fast he might not even say anything there next time. They may just put them up in the index list.

Ammunition Online at Factory Direct Prices | Freedom Munitions

Freedom Munitions (Official) | Facebook

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top