JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey guys, I just got off the phone with Rudy and Dave from Freedom Munitions and they told me tomorrow they're going to be listing 1,000,000 rounds of 9mm tomorrow 5-10-13 at 12:00 noon CST and later on in the day 500,000 rounds of .45acp and 40 S&W. He wanted me to let you all know ahead of time because they sell ammo so fast a lot of people miss out to people watching their facebook page for people alerting them it's up for sale. Well here's the advanced warning. I have no idea what exactly it'll be and at what price. It should be listed in one of the links below at 12 noon CST friday 5-10-13.

In Stock Ammo
In Stock Now...

9mm Ammo
<broken link removed>

45acp Ammo
45-ACP

40 S&W Ammo
40-S&W

Stuff is going fast, I put a box in my cart to check the shipping rates. There was 649 in stock when I did that. There's 548 right now. The total for one box of 500 with shipping was 186.42 or 18.64 a box if you want to look at it that way.

G&c guns, Willamette valley firearms, and Northwest Armory all have had brass 9mm for between 26-34 per 100 plenty of times in the last few weeks even. Look around, it's here.

And yes, bought 300 rounds brass 9mm from Fishermans as well for 15,99 per 50 just two days ago

Freedom Ammunitions ammo is great. Burned through 500 rounds of 9mm RN 115g without one failure. Of course it was $138/1000 last year.

.40-.50/round for 45acp isn't bad (right now, no time machine avail.) when you pay around $13 for UPS and don't have to wait in line at NW Armory, pay for gas and your time.

It would be nice if FA could do 5.7 for that much per round.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top