Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Freedom Follower AR-15 Auto Mag Release

sithc

Reactions
Interesting... good for training and competitions. But like the average Joe, I would hate for my mags to instantly free fall and hit the concrete floor at my local indoor range.

- - - - -

Freedom Follower in your Gen 1, Gen 2 and Gen 3 Magpul magazines will automatically release the magazine when you’re empty speeding up the process of reloading. You will retain all the functions of your standard AR-15 rifle with no permanent modification to your receivers.

ZA_Survivalist

Reactions
For competition shooters, if retention isnt an issue.. the idea of an auto eject standard capacity mag is kind of cool.

However, I fully support any company that finds a way to piss in the face of California legislation.

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Rangemaster Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I have done business with Jeff for many years,he is trustworthy and honest
    • grpolarbear
  • Rangemaster Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I've known him from the beginning. I trust him completely. His prices are fair. He is...
    • OLDMANWINTER
  • Country Line Shooting Sports
    5.00 star(s)
    If you like a good mom and pop, country store, County Line only lacks the cracker barrel and...
    • CptPh0t0n
  • Brimstone Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    David is kind, considerate and a true professional as are the rest of his staff ! Thanks
    • LuLuBelle
  • Brimstone Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    Back in April, I had Brimstone do a Tier 1 trigger job for my 10/22 race gun build. After months...
    • Mister Bisley

Staff online