Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Freedom Arms 454 Casull

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by bac454, Oct 10, 2012.

1. bac454

bac454 Loon Lake, WA New Member

**SOLD** Up for sale is my Freedom Arms 454 Casull, Field Grade, 7.5" barrel with magnaport. Includes hard case, 3 front sights, 4 sets of grips, nylon holster, about 200 rounds of ammo (mostly handloads), and over 100 pieces of used brass. These are among the highest quality revolvers on the planet. $1,200 takes it all.

I'm not interested in trades, and I'm firm on the price so please no low-ball offers... anyone remotely familiar with these revolvers knows that this is a steal.

For more info, either PM me or send me an email at: bac454@yahoo.com

2. bac454

sweet revolver

3. Robo

Robo Olympic Peninsula Active Member

I have 2, one Field and one Premier grade. I consider the Freedom Arms the finest revolvers ever made. The action is as smooth as a fine watch and there is virtually no play in the cylinder. You have a fine revolver at a very good price.

4. bac454

thanks... as you can imagine, I'm very torn about even listing it, I just could use the money... that said, I'm really starting to think I should pull the ad though, I'm sure I'd have seller's remorse if I sold it. It is without any doubt the nicest firearm (of any kind) that I've ever owned. Locks up like a bank vault, zero cylinder play, and the trigger is amazing.

5. limpwrist

limpwrist wyoming New Member

Pm sent

6. bac454

bump

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.