Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Freedom Arms 454 Casull

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by bac454, Oct 10, 2012.

1. bac454

bac454 Loon Lake, WA New Member

**SOLD** Up for sale is my Freedom Arms 454 Casull, Field Grade, 7.5" barrel with magnaport. Includes hard case, 3 front sights, 4 sets of grips, nylon holster, about 200 rounds of ammo (mostly handloads), and over 100 pieces of used brass. These are among the highest quality revolvers on the planet. $1,200 takes it all.

I'm not interested in trades, and I'm firm on the price so please no low-ball offers... anyone remotely familiar with these revolvers knows that this is a steal.

For more info, either PM me or send me an email at: bac454@yahoo.com

2. bac454

sweet revolver

3. Robo

Robo Olympic Peninsula Active Member

I have 2, one Field and one Premier grade. I consider the Freedom Arms the finest revolvers ever made. The action is as smooth as a fine watch and there is virtually no play in the cylinder. You have a fine revolver at a very good price.

4. bac454

thanks... as you can imagine, I'm very torn about even listing it, I just could use the money... that said, I'm really starting to think I should pull the ad though, I'm sure I'd have seller's remorse if I sold it. It is without any doubt the nicest firearm (of any kind) that I've ever owned. Locks up like a bank vault, zero cylinder play, and the trigger is amazing.

5. limpwrist

limpwrist wyoming New Member

Pm sent

6. bac454

bump

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.