JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
7.62x25mm
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
280ct 7.62x25 Tok Berdan brass, 280 pcs & around 250 with unstruck primers.

From stock used as South African police range ammo in the 2000s, but I am almost certain they are actually ancient Romanian ... 1952/53.

Most but not all are unfired. The corrosive hard primers won't reliably go off, maybe too aged, needs a CZ-52 or more likely open bolt full auto action. About a third worked with my PPS-43c and then 90% of those worked with a second strike. It was too much a PITA for what I wanted to put up with so I pulled the lead and powder from the rest.

I'm hoping someone who knows black magic.. the time and skill to convert to boxer & reload, or has the right gun. I'm under the impression these ain't worth chit, but I hate seeing much of anything go to waste & if it's worth meeting me in Portland or Gresham.. they're yours.

If two of you end up battling for the honor, I can be swayed by a $5.00 bill or a box of any CCI .22lr.

Thanks -b

IMG_3798.jpeg IMG_3809.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top