JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hey everyone,

Ryan Tuttle of Threat Dynamics, a Supporting Vendor of ours (if you couldn't tell by the huge banner :s0114:), wanted to let everyone know of a free shoot & BBQ event this Sunday, August 1st. For those of you who have never been to their facility, I'll tell you first hand it's a must-visit experience for any firearm enthusiast. The realism achieved by their systems is far greater than I could ever imagine. I attended the last event last year and everyone who attended had a great time. I'm not sure if I'll be able to attend this year, but I highly suggest if you can you don't let the opportunity pass you by :s0155:

For directions and other information please click the Threat Dynamics banner at the top of the page.

Hello Joey,

We will be holding a FREE Bar-B-Q & Shoot event at our Hillsboro facility August 1st. Brisket burgers and drinks on us. Come and shoot for free. Prizes for top shots. Bring the family out and have some fun.

If you have not been to the facility before this would be a good day to come and experience what we offer. BBQ Starts at 1200 and goes till 1600 (4:00pm) Please RSVP. Hope to see you there!

Threat Dynamics

Website doesn't mention anything or how to rsvp

I called their listed phone number, they took my name and said come on down.
Attended today with my wife and daughter. Had BBQ chicken and ribs, drinks, chips, veggies, etc. Oh yes, did some shooting with "air" bullets. About 30 people showed up. Small enough group that there was time for multiple trips through the speed shooting scenario.
Very professional and yet a lot of fun. I'm going to look at an annual membership to cut costs and force myself to practice.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top