JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This looks like a great, in-depth set of courses. And it's free. Starts January 20th.

FREE, five-day, online training summit where 25 of the world’s most sought-after experts on Survival and Self Reliance will be teaching online classes, giving you 5 solid days and over 24 hours of training and strategies with the single focus of keeping your family alive, safe, and fed during a triggered societal collapse.

The SURVIVAL Summit

This looks great. Unfortunately, to attend the entire program you would have to dedicate a lot of time. I would think that work and other responsibilities will prevent many interested people from participating. It will for me. Maybe the DVD will be made available to the general public and be affordable.

Yes, lots of presentations. I'm glad they give access for 24hrs after the presentation. It is a great way to hold a conference so I hope it ends up being a win/win for the presenters and the attendees.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top