JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Silencer Shop is running <broken link removed> today in which they pay the NFA tax stamp ($200) on some of their silencer offerings. Saving two C-Notes isn't bad, so I just thought I'd pass it along in case someone is looking to buy a new can soon. Cheers.

Silencer Shop is running <broken link removed> today in which they pay the NFA tax stamp ($200) on some of their silencer offerings. Saving two C-Notes isn't bad, so I just thought I'd pass it along in case someone is looking to buy a new can soon. Cheers.
This Promotion Has Ended. We are no longer giving away free tax stamps!

They probably don't have one that would fit on my wife anyway...

LOL. As you likely know, mi amigo, in the gun world you can buy a silencer for almost any application, and even trade a 44 for two 22s. Try that in the field of love and see how that works out. haha. :D

Mine either.... lol :eek::eek::eek::oops:

LOL. As you likely know, mi amigo, in the gun world you can buy a silencer for almost any application, and even trade a 44 for two 22s. Try that in the field of love and see how that works out. haha. :D

I did some research,and they can make one in a size that will fit, but none of them can hold up to the rate of fire for more than a couple of seconds without melting.

I did some research,and they can make one in a size that will fit, but none of them can hold up to the rate of fire for more than a couple of seconds without melting.

Full-auto rated, but not able withstand the cyclic rate. This is a most vexing situation. Here is hoping modern science can finally find a solution. Until then, my recommendation is the same as above: run very fast. :D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top