JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Kind off topic a bit, but heh, it's a "great deal" and it can be stretched to be gun related...see my last line for rationale.

Free smart thermostat from the Energy Trust of Oregon.
Likely applicable for customers of Portland General Electric, Pacific Power, NW Natural, Cascade Natural Gas and Avista.

Go to www.energytrust.org/orders

You'll have a handful of Ecobee and Google Nest thermostats to choose from (some have retail price of $250). Severely discounted price shows $25.
After you enter some basic info to see if you qualify, you can add your preferred thermostat to your cart.
In the checkout page, you can add the promo code - GOODENERGY - and it will apply a $25 discount making the thermostat free (no charge for shipping/handling).

This is gun related since you can use this thermostat to keep your gun room/vault perfectly climate controlled for optimal care of your firearms!!

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Just in time for the government to adjust it for ya, LOL. There is no free lunch. Just ask anyone in Denver about these "free" thermostats.
Agreed!
California had the same thing happen during their rolling brown outs this summer too.
At least for the time being (in Oregon with PGE) you can choose to allow big brother in to control your thermostat during peak energy events or you can choose to not participate in their energy saving programs.
If you choose not to participate, they don't mess with your thermostat remotely....for now. :)

I put one of these on my 15ish year old furnace about 3 years ago; it fried the board. After some research, apparently it can happen due to the current draw of the smart thermostat from the board of the older furnaces. Had a cold few days til I got a new board.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top