JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$425
Manufacturer
Chiappa
Caliber
9mm
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
FREE - With your purchase of just 50 rounds of 9mm ammunition, buyer receives a Chiappa 9mm M19 carbine rifle. New In the Box with 2ea/10rnd and 1ea/30 round magazines. This limited offer ends Tuesday Sept 2nd 2020 and is limited to one sale. Price is $425. Buyer will have to meet at a west side FFL for transfer ... can also ship on buyers dimes.

20200829_071552.jpg 20200829_070917.jpg 20200829_071044.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
As real as it gets. You can just buy the rifle separately if you like. $425

Almost funny getting a free rifle tho by simply purchasing 50 rounds of 9mm ammo for $425. At only $8.50 a round it's still cheaper than 50 cal for a BMG, just can't shoot as far with it tho. Stay safe up there!
Dave

Hey guys...its just me....flashpan, having a little fun during weird times.
The rifle is for sale

Good for you, even a little humor can keep us going. It's much needed during this difficult time in history. Thank God for iPhones, etc, otherwise I'd be convinced we were in the 'Dark Ages'

Almost funny getting a free rifle tho by simply purchasing 50 rounds of 9mm ammo for $425. At only $8.50 a round it's still cheaper than 50 cal for a BMG, just can't shoot as far with it tho. Stay safe up there!
Dave
If you're shooting raufoss rounds, sure but the ball ammo I buy costs right around $3, AP and tracer about $5. If I'm paying more than $5/round, I'm buying something special

Are they Beretta mags?
Any experience with how these things shoot?
(I know that you say this is new on the box, so maybe not?)
The 30 rnd mag is marked Beretta...not sure about the other 2.
Never fired one of these...but do own a GI 30cal carbine.
New is the box means unfired to me.
This one is unfired BNIB.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top