JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Does anyone know of any decent places near Portland to shoot for free? I know of browns camp, and a place across cascade locks, I think Stevenson or something? Last time I was up there it was closed, thought\ it was in December, so it may have been because it was the winter.

Edit: I guess Stevenson is closed now. I was hoping to go there, mostly because eastwind drive in has amazing food. Does anyone know about estecada? I have heard there are some ranges there, but never been.

How about more West side? I've been to Brown's camp, but recently heart d that they moved the Brown's camp are to a different area where you can shoot longer range, but if true, I don't know where the new location is. I also heard there was a place off 26 on the way to Vernonia, but not sure what road you turn on...

How about more West side? I've been to Brown's camp, but recently heart d that they moved the Brown's camp are to a different area where you can shoot longer range, but if true, I don't know where the new location is. I also heard there was a place off 26 on the way to Vernonia, but not sure what road you turn on...

the vernonia spot got shut down for people not picking up their garbage. too bad to that was a nice backdrop

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top