JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi--I'm looking to go shooting this weekend and would love recommendations for places to go. We've gone to the pit off of I-90 up some mountain (can't remember the name), but last time we went it was closed--maybe Tinkham? Anyway--I found this range map on waguns. o r g. but would like to know if anyone has shot any of the places there recently or has ideas on where else we could go that is close to Seattle. Thanks!

nothing specific...just want to shoot pistols and rifles. We made it out to Sedro Wooly this past weekend and it was awesome out there. About a 2 hour drive for us, but worth it. We were going to try to find the Duvall honeyhole, but after researching it seemed like it might be hard to find and not guaranteed to be open.

Try up north of Arlington, near a town called Darrington. There are more than a few pits up there to shoot with nice earthen backstops. Be ready to drive on a few fire roads roads but pretty much any 4WD vehicle can handle it. I just asked the nice lady at the pawn shop where to shoot and she gave me a few locations.

Cool Bro, thanks for that tip. If anyone wants to go shooting next Saturday (June 1st) let me know. I have a Durango and can hold 4 plus gear. Safety gear and mature responsible shooters only please.

I have targets but no stand yet so if you have some let me know and I'll share targets :)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top