JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Those free bronze Northwest Firearms memberships are available NOW!
:s0022: :s0022: :s0022: :s0022: :s0022:

3 are available; IronMonster is sponsoring one--THANK YOU!:s0162:
I am sponsoring 2.

To win one you must go to the following thread;

https://www.northwestfirearms.com/threads/help-me-with-free-memberships.185237/#post-1189005

Review all the comments, and decide whether you "qualify" and "deserve" a free membership.
(HEY, this isn't rocket science. YOU make that decision).:s0145:

THEN, post a response here of why you should receive a free membership to Northwest Firearms.
It can be as short as 10 words, but not longer than 3,462 words.:s0151:

A decision will be made by someone-somewhere as to the winners.:s0082:

CURRENT members are encouraged to leave feedback here.:s0169:

Winners will be announced as soon as I get around to it. (soon):s0059:

GOOD LUCK! :s0060::s0060::s0060:

"May the winners be deserving of the honor bestowed upon them"
.:s0090:

:s0067:

That's a great idea guys, and generous too.

I'd put myself down, but I've had too many posts without becoming a supporting member yet. I suppose if you wanted to punish me by making me a supporting member, I'd have no recourse ;) (see, there's that sense of humor you wanted). Us brown-haired, dog loving folks know the value of a nice gift.

Oh, and here's my beloved dog Caylah - we had to put her down at 16 years old back in 2009. She was our dog-daughter and still miss her terribly to this day:

Caylah_zps0e0e2b6b.jpg

But in all seriousness, there are some folks out there that need it and deserve it more than me, I just appreciate you guys stepping up to do this. And sometime in the near future, I'll take care of getting my supporting membership in place :)

83.4325 % LIKEABILITY FACTOR (Not that I really used a calculator......):D
Sense O' Humor!
Sad but honorable story
Oh so Humble....................................:s0033:

You were Destined to win one!:s0023:

(Which reminds me of my favorite Mike Tyson quote: "I was DOOMED for success").:rolleyes::confused:o_O

CONGRATS! I'll contact Joe right now so he can issue you your banner, and upgrade you!:s0127:

83.4325 % LIKEABILITY FACTOR (Not that I really used a calculator......):D
Sense O' Humor!
Sad but honorable story
Oh so Humble....................................:s0033:

You were Destined to win one!:s0023:

(Which reminds me of my favorite Mike Tyson quote: "I was DOOMED for success").:rolleyes::confused:o_O

CONGRATS! I'll contact Joe right now so he can issue you your banner, and upgrade you!:s0127:

Well thanks again! I have to say too, I do really like your very colorful and animated posts! And thanks for supporting NWFA. I'll find some way to pay it forward to another pro-gun person.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top