JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
check this out...if you subscribe to any of these magazines, you get a free year NRA membership. If you already belong to the NRA, you can pass the free membership on to a friend or family member. Here's the links for the subscriptions with the NRA membership attached:

<broken link removed>
<broken link removed>
<broken link removed>

And here's a lil' somethin' I noticed; if you get a one year subscription to American Cop (the cheapest of the three), you not only get a free year NRA membership, but you also get a free year subscription to American Handgunner! So that's twelve spacebucks for two gun magazine subscriptions and a NRA membership. Like Larry David might say, "pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty good" :D

Thanks for the heads up. Already a member of the NRA and all my friends and family who weren't members received a membership for Christmas.:D
I'll pick up the 2 for 1 subscription though...can never have too many firearm related magazines laying around the house.

Today is a monumental day! My wife (who has never wanted to even touch a gun) received her early valentines day gift from me...a Walther P22 and a membership to the NRA from this thread! She was so excited I could not believe it. Aside from her saying the P22 was so cute..lol ..she said after attending a gun show with me that she could see herself learning to shoot but wouldn't admit to me after all these years. She has been pretty fed up reading all the rumors floating about Obama and Jeff Maxwell at WOU really pissed her off....Woo Hoo I have a new shooting partner.:woot:

And here's a lil' somethin' I noticed; if you get a one year subscription to American Cop (the cheapest of the three), you not only get a free year NRA membership, but you also get a free year subscription to American Handgunner! So that's twelve spacebucks for two gun magazine subscriptions and a NRA membership. Like Larry David might say, "pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty good" :D

Actually I must correct you, it is not two mags and a membership it is three mags and a member ship. You get American Rifleman with the NRA membership. So for 12 spacebucks you get quite the little package.

Super find, thanks for sharing.
Otis

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews